The forthcoming Oppo R7 has been leaking too much recently, as its obviously going to highlight a really unique “bezelless” touchscreen. Whether you don’t check the likewise oft-leaked ZTE Nubia Z9, which will as far as anyone knows use a screen with negligible lateral bezels also. One thing we haven’t discovered so far is the point at which we ought to anticipate that Oppo will make the Oppo R7 official. Today another rumor out of China claims the massive unveiling will happen on May 20 which by chance is about two weeks after the Nubia Z9 will be outed.
Moreover, Oppo is clearly going to present a Oppo R7 Plus model alongside the Oppo R7. Very little information is known at this time about the Plus model, yet we accept it will be greater than the vanilla Oppo R7. Thus it ought to fit a higher capacity battery, which ought to consider enhanced self-sufficiency.
Then again, due to its thin (less than 5mm) body and 4.7-inch screen, the Oppo R7 will just fit a 2,000 mAh battery. Its screen resolution is set to be 1080p, and there will be approximately 2.5D glass on top making that “bezelless” effect. It’s not yet known that we’ll see the same technology on the Oppo R7 Plus too. The Oppo R7 is said to be equipped with a 20.7 MP back cam, and ought to be powered by MediaTek’s 64-bit MT6795 chipset offering an octa-core processor.
The Oppo R7 is rumored to come with a 6.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. Oppo R7 Plus is powered by a 1GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM. The Oppo R7 Plus runs Android 5.1 and is powered by a 4,100mAh non-removable battery. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Oppo R7 Plus on the rear packs 13-megapixel camera. It sports a 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
5 Thing To Do When You Get a New Phone?
We all have issues and think a lot before buying new phones mainly because we have to transfer any we find useful. some of us get attached to our old phones and might find it difficult to get used to the new one.
- Transfer your contacts and media to your new phone via google drive or icloud. Some of you may have also used google authenticator on your previous phone, You can learn how to transfer the google authenticator by following the steps on this page.
- Create A lock password/Pin/Face Unlock/Fingerprint Scanner
- Download all the necessary apps on your phone from the play store on android or the apple app store on your Iphone.
- Download and Install any new updates you may have received, that updates your operating system and stops your phone from lagging in the future.
- Protect your phone from any physical damage by using a phone cover.
5 Apps To Download on your new phone
- Spotify: To Listen to music of your liking.
- Mint: To keep track of your income and expenditure.
- Lastpass: You wont have to remember your passwords anymore after downloading this, it keeps all your passwords safe.
- My Fitness Pal: To keep track of your fitness.
- Find My Device: To find our device when it gets lost
Enjoy Your New Phone 🙂